Mindomo for Connect
The Mindomo solution is an innovative tool to deliver structure and hierarchy to brainstorming and white boarding discussions within Adobe Connect, offering a real-time collaborative environment to better document and deliver solutions.
A revolutionary mind-mapping solution for collaborative note-taking and white-boarding
Our Mindomo mindmapping solution is revolutionizing collaborative note-taking and white-boarding on Adobe Connect. Mindomo offers a convenient way for groups to brainstorm and share ideas, allowing each user to view, edit and expand a common mind map, anytime, anywhere, from any device. The easy-to-use interface integrates seamlessly with Adobe Connect 9, allowing teams to discover hidden connections among ideas, add structure and framework to processes, and build efficient solutions for complex problems. By engaging as you capture comments, tasks and notes, hosts, presenters and participants can better collaborate, teach and learn to get the most out of every meeting.
- Platform independent: Mindomo can be run from any instance of Adobe Connect 9
- Real-time collaboration: Work on the same mind map at the same time with your colleagues. Any changes you make are instantly seen by your entire team
- Video and audio embed: Easily upload multimedia files and enrich your map. You can also record and attach audio notes to your topics on the fly
- Interactive Presentations: Turn your mind map into an interactive slide-by-slide presentation that can be easily grasped by everyone 10 Export Formats Export your maps to: PNG, TXT, HTML, PDF, RTF, OPML, MPX, XLS, MindManager map, Freemind map
- Seamless administrative experience: Admin can promote individual participants to presenter mode and give users password protected viewing or editing rights
- Custom branding: Choose from multiple layout options and output your mind maps with your company’s brand and logo
- Recording playback: Easily catch any missed ideas, goals or decisions with Adobe Connect playback
- Easy to share URL: With just one click, the entire group of attendees can get instantaneous documentation of the meeting
Whitepapers & Downloads
To find out more eSyncTraining's services for your firm's specific development needs, please call 800-348-6110 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .