StreamText Legal is a comprehensive live legal video deposition and transcription solution through Adobe Connect, the industry leader in live web conferencing.
StreamText Legal is a comprehensive live legal video deposition and transcription solution through Adobe Connect
StreamText Legal is a comprehensive live legal video deposition and transcription solution through Adobe Connect, the industry leader in live web conferencing. The fully functional legal deposition and arbitration solution is easy to set up and use--you can now offer a professional legal deposition platform regardless of participant locations. This legal communication solution combines the security and functionality of Adobe Connect with StreamText.Net's real-time streaming and transcription technology. This new platform delivers real-time streaming transcripts, video and audio in an ef¬ficient and cost effective format for the entire legal community.
- Live video capabilities from anywhere, so legal professionals can facilitate legal meetings, interviews and depositions regardless of location
- Immediate transcripts for real-time viewing and saving of transcripts for participants
- Dynamic search functionality to quickly find a specific phrase or word during the meeting, no matter the length of the transcript
- User-friendly customization options allow any user to easily create and read transcripts within the program
- Secure environment gives host users the ability to control what other users can see and do within the pod, allowing client to have maximum control over an unlimited number of users
- Cost effective solution that is free to download, with clients only paying for Adobe Connect and usage charges for the transcription technology services
- Archive of the entire deposition including audio, video, documents and real-time transcript, viewable immediately after the deposition or meeting has ended
- Easy training through StreamTextLegal custom modules and courses
Whitepapers & Downloads
To find out more eSyncTraining's services for your firm's specific development needs, please call 800-348-6110 or email at email@example.com .